The first Forest Adventure in Kyushu
- 312－390 Nijoikisan, Itoshima-city, Fukuoka Pref. 819－1622
Adventure Course/ 5sites 38items
Canopy Course / 4sites 31items
|Establishment||21st, July 2012|
Conditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three under-18s.
- CANOPY Course：Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult. One adult (18+) may supervise up to four children.
We show around revising the price from Monday, July 1, 2019. Under 18 years old 2,600yen->3,600yen/Group 8 per.+ 3,300yen
|Under 18 years old||Indivisual / ￥3,600 Group8 per.+ / ￥3,300|
|18 years old and more||Indivisual / ￥3,600 Group8 per.+ / ￥3,300|
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants. ※2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Private guide||￥5,200 / 1周|
※ Prior booking is required.
※1 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average takes approx. 2 – 2.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Changing facilities are available.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There has trampoline(¥500/10minutes) at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.